Thursday, April 7, 2016

New Student Blog: Keys to My Life!


My third graders are starting to set up their own blogs using the GAFE platform. First, I set up a blog for the student, then I invited the student to join their own blog via an email invitation. Next, the student accepted my invitation. Because I do not want my students to use their real names, they signed in with the blogger profile. Students used a pen name so their real name would not show up on the blog. Parents are administrators too! 


Here is our first student blog!

"Smiley" would love a comment from you or even just a visit. 
A visit will give her a ClustrMap Dot!  




Thank you, in advance, for supporting student blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* * *
Getting feedback is important to our writers. Let us know what you liked or what you learned.

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.


Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
:-) Mrs. Yollis